Verbs are action words. They tell us what a noun (person, animal or thing) is doing.
- The boy is playing in the mud.
- The dog is rolling in the mud.
- The toy is covered in mud.
Identify the verb in each sentence. In your Writing Journal, see if you can write your own sentence using the same verb. Don’t forget to sound out the words on your own!
Take a video of yourself doing any of the following actions:
- Hop on one leg
- Dance to your favourite song
- Bounce a ball
- Climb in the playground
- Swing across the monkey bars
- Waddle like a duck
Can you think of other more creative verbs?
Please remember to send the videos to your teacher by Thursday.
Click to play this online verb game.